About MMC Mandurah
Murray Medical Centre Mandurah has been providing quality family healthcare for over 60 years to Mandurah and the surrounding community. We are conveniently located near Peel Health Campus at 34-36 Minilya Parkway. We believe in providing a regular doctor and offering continuity of care to our patients.
MMC is a family practice supported by a team of experienced doctors, nurses, midwife, allied health care professionals (including two psychologists, an exercise physiologist & a dietitian) as well as other specialists. The Practice also offers a treatment room facility. On site, there is also pathology, imaging facilities, podiatry, pharmacy and other medical specialists.
We are always looking for enthusiastic people to join our vibrant team. Don’t be afraid to contact our practice manager via phone or email to discuss opportunities.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
To provide quality medical care for our community.
To provide comprehensive, accessible, quality patient-focused medical services in a compassionate and caring environment.
- Caring for our patients: we provide quality holistic health care for the whole community regardless of race, gender, religion or wealth.
- Quality service: we are committed to providing compassionate, effective and efficient care.
- Teamwork: we work together for our patients by respectful communication between doctors, nurses, allied health staff, administrative staff and external stakeholders.
- Quality: we seek excellence for our patients and staff through continuous reflection, evaluation, teaching and learning.
- Work Environment: we aim to provide a workplace that provides excellence of care for our patients and wellbeing of our staff.
- Leadership: we strive to be leaders in the community and in healthcare.